THE CLUB AT RIVER OAKS POOL RULES
- The Club pool is for the exclusive use of Members and their guests.
- Use of pool facilities at any time is at the swimmer’s own risk-there is no lifeguard on duty
- Swimming is prohibited during hours posted by the Club.
- All persons using pool furniture are required to cover the furniture with a towel when using suntan lotions. It has been found that these preparations stain and damage the furniture. Furniture must not be removed from the pool area.
- Out of consideration for others, no radios will be permitted in the pool areas, except those listened to solely by earphones.
- No swimming under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Please be courteous and allow adults to swim laps when desired.
- As a reminder, outside food & beverage and unaccompanied guests are strictly forbidden.
- We would appreciate everyone’s cooperation with cleaning up the pool area tables before you leave
- Diapers are not permitted in the pool.
- No Bathing suits or hats are to be worn in the Grille Room
- Showers are required before entering the pools.
- Wear proper swimming attire.
- No cloth or disposable diapers should be allowed in the water – “swimmies” will be required for all children that wear diapers. A pool should be closed for at least 1 hour if feces or vomit are identified in any part of the swimming pool.
- No one with open sores or wearing bandages/band aids should enter the pool. (band aids aren’t good for the filters)
- No gum. No spitting. No food or drinks are to be taken into the water.
- Children under twelve (12) years of age are not allowed to use the pools unless accompanied by an adult. They shall confine their activities to the general vicinity of the pool and children’s areas and shall conduct themselves so as not to be a nuisance to others.
- Young children who are not “pool safe” will be permitted only when accompanied by an adult and must wear waterproof diapers.
- Running, ball playing and noisy or hazardous activity will not be permitted in the
pool areas. Pushing, dunking and dangerous games are forbidden.
- Fishing, spear fishing and snorkeling equipment, other than a mask, are not to be
used in the pool areas except as part of an organized course of instruction.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area. No alcohol or tobacco
- Flotation devices that are worn are permitted if a responsible and capable person
accompanies the wearer of the device while in the water.
- Toys may be allowed but must be of soft material. The use of toys will be left to the
discretion of pool owners.
- Swimmers must stay off any ropes marking the boundary between the deep end
and shallow end of the swimming pool.
- No dunking or throwing of people in the pool or throwing people into the pool.
- Climbing on the poles, fences, pool covers etc. is prohibited.
- Running on deck, pushing or rough play is not allowed.
- Pool ladders are for getting out of the water, don’t linger or play on them.